The programme has supported 56 projects with a total value of £1,738,527. Collectively this investment has created 80 new jobs.
Priority 1 – Support to increase farm productivity
- £42,038 – Horsch Avatar 6.16 SD drill for a farm in Gloucestershire.
- £40,838 – System Cameleon drill for an organic farm in Gloucestershire.
- £37,800 – Horsch Sprinter 6ST drill for a farm in Gloucestershire.
- £37,720 – Horsch Sprinter 6ST drill for a farm in Gloucestershire.
- £35,580 – Horsch Sprinter 6ST drill for a farm in Gloucestershire.
- £34,600 – Vaderstadt Rapid 600S drill for a farm in Gloucestershire.
- £31,385 – Weaving GD drill & Teejet Unipilot Pro-steering system for a farm in Gloucestershire.
- £29,800 – Sky Easy drill for a farm in Oxfordshire.
- £29,757 – Weaving GD drill for a farm in Oxfordshire.
- £24,832 – Weaving GD Drill for a farm in Gloucestershire.
- £21,540 – Horsch Sprinter 4ST drill for a farm in Oxfordshire.
- £12,800 – Kverneland TS drill for a farm in Gloucestershire.
- £8,600 – Kverneland Geo-spread fertiliser spreader for a farm in Gloucestershire.
- £7,000 – Kuhn Fertiliser spreader for a farm in Gloucestershire.
- £6,940 – Khun Fertiliser spreader for a farm in Gloucestershire.
- £6,247 – Kverneland Geo-spread fertiliser spreader for a farm in Gloucestershire.
Read more here: Case Study – Direct Drills
Dairy, Sheep & Beef
- 49,958 – Robotic milking system for a dairy farm in Wiltshire.
- £43,027 – Irrigation reservoir for a dairy farm in Gloucestershire.
- £26,061 – Trailing shoe slurry system for a dairy farm in Gloucestershire.
- £23,372 – Ice-cream and butter production facility for a dairy farm in Gloucestershire.
- £20,414 – Cluster flush system & rumination collars for a dairy farm in Gloucestershire.
- £20,048 – Cluster flush system and cow mattresses for a dairy farm in Wiltshire.
- £17,435 – Trailing shoe and rumination collars for a dairy farm in Wiltshire.
- £10,059 – Cluster flush system for a dairy farm in Gloucestershire.
- £9,798 – Cluster flush system for a dairy farm in Gloucestershire.
- £6,991 – Fixed cattle handling system for a farm in Gloucestershire.
- £5,206 – Mobile sheep handling system for a sheep farm in Worcestershire.
- £5,098 – Mobile sheep handling system for a sheep farm in Gloucestershire.
Priority 2 – Support for micro and small businesses (non-agricultural) and farm diversification
- £99,995 – Veritas Property Management, Malmesbury, Wiltshire www.veritasinvestments.com
New office space to facilitate business expansion and significant job creation.
- £99,982 – Cotswold Seeds, Oxfordshire www.farm-ed.co.uk
FarmED is the new Centre for Farming and Food Education in the Cotswolds. Read more here.
- £99,918 – The Cotswold Printing Co Ltd, Gloucestershire www.cotswoldprinting.co
A large scale printer, cutter and laminator to facilitate business expansion and significant job creation. Read more here.
- £58,758 – Watermoor Meat Supply, Cirencester, Gloucestershire www.jessesmith.co.uk
Processing equipment and improvements to the farm shop & café on Love Lane.
- £48,849 – Vegetable Matters, Ebrington, Gloucestershire https://www.facebook.com/VegMatters1/
Construction of new farm shop & café. Read more here.
- £47,973 – Wotton Farm Shop, Gloucestershire www.wottonfarmshop.co.uk
Expansion of the retail space to house a new deli, the Potting Shed café and many new products for sale.
- £40,000 – Westend Office Suites, Stonehouse, Gloucestershire www.westendofficesuites.co.uk
Construction of ten new high quality office units. Read more here.
- £38,440 – Elcombe Firewood, Stroud, Gloucestershire www.elcombefirewood.co.uk
Log drying kiln and tipper delivery truck to enable the business to increase production of kiln dried logs and deliver them to an expanding customer base.
- £37,824 – Jive Pony, Moreton-in-Marsh, Gloucestershire www.jive-pony.co.uk
A new training barn with a dedicated training space, stables, tack room with washroom facilities and a mezzanine floor. Read more here.
- £37,282 – Conygree Farm, Aldsworth, Gloucestershire www.conygreefarm.co.uk
A set of large tipis, toilets, chiller trailer and generator to facilitate the creation of an events business. Read more here.
- £30,844 – Watermoor Meat Supply, Cirencester, Gloucestershire www.jessesmith.co.uk
Refurbishment and modernisation of the butchers on Black Jack Street in Cirencester.
- £17,819 – Ocean Ecology, Epney, Gloucestershire www.ocean-ecology.com
Specialist laboratory equipment for the analysis of seabed samples collected from around the UK and internationally. Read more here.
- £13,011 – Saltpig, Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire www.saltpigcuring.co.uk
Fit out of a business unit including the installation of chillers, a drying room and associated equipment for this start-up business.
- £10,462 – Capreolus Distillery, Cirencester, Gloucestershire www.capreolusdistillery.co.uk
A new still, mash pump, containers, trailer and straddle stacker to move fruit and an upgraded power supply. Read more here.
- £6,200 – Elements Brewing Co Ltd, Burford, Oxfordshire https://www.facebook.com/ElementsBeer/
A new canning line facility to help reach new customers and grow sales. Read more here.
- £5,556 – Wholly Gelato, Elmore, Gloucestershire www.whollygelato.co.uk
Milk vending machine, coffee machine and associated equipment. Read more here.
Priority 3 – Support for rural tourism
- £49,993 – Cerney Wick Farm Equestrian, Gloucestershire www.cerneywickfarm.com
The conversion of derelict agricultural buildings into five high quality holiday units.
- £49,125 – Owlpen Park Farms, Gloucestershire
A barn conversion to create high quality tourist accommodation. The barn is on the edge of the picturesque village of Owlpen and will be suitable for large groups.
- £29,292 – Longhills Farm, Chipping Campden, Gloucestershire www.littlecountryhouses.co.uk
Construction of two bespoke luxury wooden holiday homes each and improved access.
- £16,075 – The Farm Camp, Bradford on Avon, Wiltshire
Roundhouse and facilities block to attract new customers and groups. Read more here.
Priority 4 – Support for rural services
- £39,026 – Bledington Community Shop Ltd, Gloucestershire www.bledingtonshop.com
The construction of a new Community Shop & Café in Bledington. Read more here.
- £18,508 – Berkeley Castle, Berkeley, Gloucestershire www.berkeley-castle.com
A complete renovation of the education room in order to expand, formalise and increase the quality of the education programme.
Priority 6 – Support for increasing forestry productivity
- £49,737 – Walkers Logs, Gloucestershire www.walkerslogs.co.uk
A firewood processor for turning round wood into split logs that specialises in large diameter trees.
- £48,000 – Arbor Tree Care, Gloucestershire www.arbortreecare.co.uk
A Harvadig forestry harvester; a highly manoeuvrable machine used to cut and process trees. Ideal for small and difficult sites, it will grow the forestry side of the business and increase the management of neglected woodlands.
- £47,464 – JAG Timber, Oxfordshire www.jagtimber.co.uk
New storage for logs and woodchip, a large area of hard standing and a firewood processor.
- £38,112 – Bathurst Estate (Earl’s Fund), Gloucestershire www.bathurstestate.co.uk
New forestry equipment and a firewood processor to enable the forestry team to harvest and process wood more efficiently and safely. Read more here.
- £10,000 – Little Owl Logs, Gloucestershire www.littleowllogs.co.uk
A firewood processor and log deck.
- £5,580 – Valley Forestry, Gloucestershire www.valleyforestry.co.uk
A charcoal retort; a clean and highly efficient method of producing charcoal